From August 23 to September 23, 2018, applications for participation in the Laboratory of Journalism were open.
The program "Laboratories of Journalism" consists of two main blocks: the first, remote unit, will be held in the format of individual work of participants with experts from the media. Within the second block, a session-intensive session is planned, consisting of a series of workshops from representatives of the media. The expert council includes leading experts in the field of modern media, art historians, theorists and curators. For publications and support of the participants, the site labs.winzavod.ru was launched.
Requirements to applicants "Laboratory of journalism"
1. Citizenship of the Russian Federation and age not less than 19 years
2. Incomplete or higher education in humanitarian or media-related (pr and marketing)
3. Relevant experience in the chosen direction (internship, work, the availability of publications on art, design, architecture and fashion)
4. English language
1. Motivation letter, total volume not exceeding 1800 characters
2. Videos, lasting an average of 1 minute with a short story, why you want to become a member of the Laboratory of Journalism. The video can be shot on any video recorder, including a mobile phone
3. CV in Russian and English, containing basic information about the applicant: age, education, contact details, work experience (if available)
4. Portfolio of works: links to articles and videos of the applicant
Applications are accepted by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Tuition is free.