How to find us
Lease: +7 (495) 917 46 46
Ticket Office: +7 (495) 917 17 99
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
In the "School of Collectors and Experts", a set for the author's course of Sergey Kavtaradze "Architecture" was opened. The purpose of the course "Architecture" is to introduce students into the delightful world of "art of architecture" and tell about how to enjoy, not only admiring the beauty of forms, but also "reading" the architectural work.
Sergey Kavtaradze is an art historian, historian of architecture and a member of the Union of Architects of Russia. Among the many publications of Sergei, a new book, Anatomy of Architecture, is of particular interest. Seven books on logic, form and meaning "is an exhaustive work on the understanding of architecture, which is addressed to a wide range of readers interested in this kind of art.
The course includes 10 group lessons of 3 hours duration, of which 9 lecture and seminar classes and 1 lecture and excursion lesson - a walk around Moscow. Within the framework of the course, each person is provided with additional material on the CD. Classes are held once a week. At the end of the course, a Certificate is issued.
The beginning of the course on March 12, 2018.
The cost of the course is 40,000 rubles.
1. Order as a universal metaphor for architecture.
2. Arch, vault and dome and other key constructions.
3. Mass, space and other formal categories (acquaintance with the theory of G. Velflin).
4. What is architecture talking about? Reflection of culture from different eras in the mirror of architecture.
5. Temple, City and City Heavenly. Dwelling, temple, city as a connection with the transcendental.
6. European and other languages of architecture (architecture of the Ancient World, Shinto, Buddhist and Hindu architecture).
7. History of styles of Western Europe of the XVIII - XX century.
8. Moscow. Masterpieces next to us.
9. The architecture of the Stalin Metro.
10. Occupation in the Museum of Architecture. A.V. Shchusev