Winzavod Center of Contemporary Art is launching the Generation Art Leadership Programme. The Programme offers Moscow students a unique opportunity to gain their first professional experience in the contemporary art sphere under the guidance of Winzavod’s mentors.
The Leadership Programme’s participants will be given a chance to master their knowledge and skills in the three of Winzavod’s departments: design, PR or project-management. The Internship period goes along with the intensive educational course where participants will be introduced to experienced Winzavod specialists and invited lecturers from partner cultural institutions. Together with their mentors the students will get to know the main features of the work of the cultural institutions and the background of who and how create projects in the sphere of contemporary art.
Leadership Programme Stages:
- Open Call – (February, 27 – March, 20)
- Stage 1 – Internship (April, 1 – July, 25)
- Stage 2 – Educational Course (April, 5 – July, 25)
1. The starting age for participation in the Programme – 18 y.o.
2. Russian Federation Citizenship,
3. The candidates willing to apply for the Programme, must be studying in the University as undergraduate students during the Programme realization time,
4. To apply for participation in the Programme candidates should have experience relevant to the department they have chosen,
5. All the candidates should fill in the Application form.
Open Call Stages:
1. Selection of the Application forms (February, 27 – March, 20).
2. Interviews with the candidates who have passed the first stage (March, 21 – 28).