Winzavod Center of Contemporary Art launched the Generation Art Leadership Programme. The Programme offers Moscow students a unique opportunity to gain their first professional experience in the contemporary art sphere under the guidance of Winzavod’s mentors.
The Leadership Programme’s participants are given a chance to master their knowledge and skills in the three Winzavod departments: design, PR or project-management. The Internship period goes along with the intensive educational course where participants are introduced to experienced Winzavod specialists and invited lecturers from partner cultural institutions. Together with their mentors the students start to understand the main features of the work of the cultural institutions and the background of who and how create projects in the sphere of contemporary art.
1. Age for participation in the Programme – from 18 till 25 y.o.
2. Russian Federation Citizenship,
3. Students of 2-4 years of bachelor's or master's degree,
4. To apply for participation in the Programme candidates should have experience relevant to the department they have chosen,
5. All the candidates should fill in the Application form.