How to find us
Lease: +7 (495) 023 28 57
Ticket Office: + 7 (495) 917 17 99
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
10:00 — 22:00
The new course "Modern Russian Literature" is designed specifically for those who want to understand the main names of current literature. It is about what nobody has studied at school, but what is read and discussed by all the professionals and advanced public who follow the development of the genre.
The author is Olga Roginskaya, Candidate of Philological Sciences, Associate Professor at the School of Cultural Studies, Faculty of Humanities, National Research University Higher School of Economics, researcher of theater. The course includes 10 group online classes of 3 hours each. Classes are held once a week on Wednesdays from 11.00 to 14.00. At the end of the course a Certificate is issued. The cost of the course is 40 000 rubles.
1. Present and future Nobel laureates. Svetlana Alexievich. Mikhail Shishkin.
2. Fiction and grotesque in modern Russian literature. Masters: Victor Pelevin. Vladimir Sorokin.
3. Metal literature. Mathera. Boris Akunin. Peter Weil and Alexander Genis. Intellectual essayist: Avdotya Smirnova, Arkady Ippolitov.
4. Russian female prose: Lyudmila Petrushevskaya, Lyudmila Ulitskaya, Tatiana Tolstaya, Maria Stepanova.
5. Contemporary Historical Prose: Vladimir Sharov. Evgeny Vodolazkin. Dmitry Bykov.
6. The figure of the storyteller in modern Russian literature: Evgeny Grishkovets, Andrey Astvatsaturov.
7. Modern Russian dramaturgy: Ivan Vyrypaev, Valery Pecheikin, Pavel Pryazhko.
8. Zakhar Prilepin, Alexey Ivanov: Not Capital Russian Literature. Andrey Ivanov: Russian Literature Outside of Modern Russia.
9. Contemporary Russian Poetry: Dmitry Vodennikov, Maxim Amelin.
10. Contemporary Russian Poetry: Vera Pavlova, Verochka Polozkova, Maria Stepanova.
Recording is available on the site in the section "Online Recording".
The full course programme is available at http://www.shkolart.ru.