The set is open for the course.
Kovalevskaya Svetlana, Alekseev Kirill
Basic course on art history and introduction to art business "Collector"
The course will be held from 11 November to February 19, 2019.
The objectives of the course include the study of the general history of art from antiquity to the present day, as well as the definition of basic concepts of art business. The cost of the course is 57,000 rubles.
The course is read by Svetlana Kovalevskaya (morning), Kirill Alexeev (evening).
Program consists of 23 group lessons of 3 hours each, including 20 lectures and 3 field trips in the museum, antique gallery, modern art gallery. As part of the course, everyone is provided with additional material on CD.
Classes are held twice a week on weekdays from 11.00 to 14.00 (morning groups) and from 19:00 to 22:00 (evening groups).
At the end of the course you will get a certificate.
1. Ancient Greek art.
2. Art of Ancient Rome.
3. The Art of Byzantium. Ancient Russian art.
4. West European medieval art.
5. Art of Italian Renaissance.
6. Northern Renaissance in Europe.
7. Art of the XVII century. (Italy, France, Spain).
8. Art of the XVII century. (Holland, Flanders).
9. European art of the XVIII century.
10. European art of the XIX century.
11. Western art of the XIX-XX centuries.
12. Russian Art of the XVIII - XIX Centuries.
13. Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts, Gallery of European and American Art of the XIX-XX centuries. (visiting class).
14. Western art of the 1900-1940s.
15. Basic principles of auctions work (visiting lesson).
16. Fundamentals of attribution and expertise (visiting lesson).
17. Formation of the price for works of art. Features of insurance. Logistics and import and export rules.
18. Russian and Soviet art of the 1900-1940s.
19. Western art of 1940-1980s.
20. Russian Art of 1940-1970s.
21. Western Art 1980-2000s.
22. Russian Art of 1980-2000s.
23. Meeting in the studio of the artist (visiting lesson).
Registration on the site
in the section "Online Registration".