Svetlana Kovalevskaya, Kirill Alexeev
The objectives of the course include the study of the general history of art from antiquity to the present day, as well as the definition of the basic concepts of art business.
"Collector". Basic course on the history of art and introduction to the art business
The course includes 24 group sessions lasting 3 hours, of which 19 lecture classes and 5 visiting classes - in museums, the artist's workshop, contemporary art galleries, an antique salon and an auction house. Within the framework of the course, each person is provided with additional material on the CD. Classes are held twice a week on weekdays from 11.00 to 14.00 (morning groups) and from 19:00 to 22:00 (evening groups). At the end of the course, a Certificate is issued.
Course fee: 55,000 rubles
1. The Art of Ancient Greece.
2. The art of ancient Rome.
3. The art of Byzantium. Old Russian art.
4. The art of the Western European Middle Ages.
5. The art of the Italian Renaissance.
6. Northern Renaissance in Europe.
7. Art of the XVII century. (Italy, France, Spain).
8. Art of the XVII century. (Holland, Flanders).
9. European art of the XVIII century.
10. European art of the XIX century.
11. Western art of the turn of the XIX-XX centuries.
12. Russian art of the XVIII - XIX centuries.
13. The Pushkin Museum. A.S. Pushkin, Gallery of Art of Europe and America of the XIX-XX centuries. (field session).
14. Western art of the 1900s-1940s.
15. The basic principles of the work of auctions (visiting session).
16. Basics of attribution and expertise (field session).
17. The formation of prices for works of art. Features of insurance. Logistics and rules of import-export.
18. Russian and Soviet art of 1900-1940's.
19. Western art of the 1940-1980's.
20. Russian art of the 1940-1970's.
21. State Tretyakov Gallery "Russian art of the twentieth century." (Field session).
22. Western art 1980-2000-ies.
23. Russian Art of the 1980s and the 2000s.
24. Meeting in the artist's studio (visiting session).