The course is open for enrollment from January 25 to April 12.
Basic Course "Collector"
The objectives of the course include the study of the universal history of art from antiquity to the present, as well as the definition of the basic concepts of art business.
The course is read by Svetlana Kovalevskaya (morning), Kirill Alexeev (evening).
The course consists of 22 group classes of 3 hours each, including 20 lecture classes and 2 field trips - to an antique art gallery and a contemporary art gallery. In the course everyone is provided with additional material for each lecture. / Classes are held twice a week on weekdays from 11.00 to 14.00 (morning groups) and from 19:00 to 22:00 (evening groups). / At the end of the course a certificate.
Cost: 57 000 rubles.
1. the Art of Ancient Greece.
2. Art of ancient Rome.
3. The art of Byzantium. Ancient Russian art.
4. Art of the West European Middle Ages.
5. Art of Italian Renaissance.
6. Northern Renaissance in Europe.
7. The art of the 17th century. (Italy, France, Spain).
8. The art of the 17th century. (Holland, Flanders).
9. European art of the 18th century.
10. European art of the 19th century.
11. Western art of the turn of XIX-XX centuries.
12. Russian art in XVIII - XIX centuries.
13. Western art 1900-1940-ies.
14. Basic principles of work of auctions (exit session).
15. Fundamentals of attribution and examination (field trip).
16. Price formation for works of art. Features of insurance. Logistics and rules of import-export.
17. Russian and Soviet art 1900-1940.
18. The Western art 1940-1980-ies.
19. Russian art 1940-1970s.
20. Western art 1980-2000s.
21. Russian art 1980-2000s.
22. Meeting in a contemporary art gallery (off-site class).
Registration on the website in the section "Online registration" http://www.shkolart.ru/kurs-289.html
+7 (499) 550-21-39 / +7 (916) 100-43-53